ZinKlad 72 Combines the proven quality of the KeyKote product
range with the ZinKlad approach to quality management
for surface finishing lines.
ZinKlad 72 covers light/heavy weight zinc as well as
manganese phosphate combinations.
- Excellent Resistance to Corrosion Products
- Exceptional Adhesion for Organic Coatings
- Choice of Friction Modifiers
- Global Availability
When you are looking for the highest quality phosphate coatings, backed by the MacDermid Enthone ‘know-how’ to consistency in surface treatments – you have to choose ZinKlad 72! Read More >
|ZinKlad 72 Performance||Key Features|
- No red rust after exposure to 72 hours’ neutral salt spray.
- Heavy weight zinc phosphate typically provides the base coating. If a micro-crystalline phosphate is required, then zinc/calcium phosphate is recommended.
- These are supplemented by a corrosion inhibitor/ coefficient of friction modifier.
- Heavy weight is typically within the range of 0.12 – 0.30, micro-crystalline phosphate is within the range 0.08 - 0.16.
- Light to medium zinc phosphate coatings provide a corrosion resistant base for organic coatings. Usually
calcium modified, the finishes provide excellent adhesion for paint coatings applied.
| Wear resistance
- Crystalline manganese phosphate with coating weights up to 25g/m2 absorb oil and other
lubricants exceptionally well.
- They provide exceptional wear resistance in power train and transmission applications.
"part geometry, substrate quality and post plate handling can have an effect on finish performance"